Dec. 6th 2018
Envion founders are working with their legal counsel to determine how investors will be affected by the liquidation ruling from the Cantonal Court in Zug, Switzerland.
The following is what we know right now as it relates to investors. Please check back here for updates.
* The court in Zug announced liquidation, but there is not an official announcement in the business register* No deadline to register a claim has been announced
* It is not necessary to pay anyone to file a claim
* A liquidator has not been chosen and no details about a claims process has been announced
* How token holders should file a claim (under which designation)
* What amount of ICO funds will return to token holders
* How funds will be distributed to claimants
* If Woestmann and shareholders will be paid ICO money remaining after refund (the founders are specifically fighting against this outcome)
WHAT TO EXPECT IN CASE OF LIQUIDATION
* Guidance from founders provided by their legal team to assist in filing claims
* Clear communication on how to file a claim
* Plenty of time to file a claim
* Regular updates from founders on Telegram & right here on this website